Communities We Serve
Part of our responsibility, and privilege, as a cooperative doing business in rural America is to help support the communities in which we do business. Whether it's grilling burgers at a community function or a student receiving a scholarship to help pursue their Ag education, we make a conscious effort to give back to our local communities.
Here are just some of the ways we've participated in the past few years as an organization:
- Donate to food pantries
- Donate to Relay For Life activities
- Contribute to the American Legion Veteran's Memorial
- Help local Lions Club fund a digital sign for their city
- Provide funds for sports equipment
- Support local fire & ambulance departments
- Hold bi-annual bloodmobile events onsite
- Contribute to Hospital Foundation fundraisers
- Support local high schools by participating in homecoming parades
- Donate for community picnic tables and restroom upgrades
- Help provide school supplies through Inter-Lakes Community Action Partnership
- Provide funds to local schools for FFA programs, proms, annuals and events
- Continue support of South Dakota Corn Growers, Ag United and the Cattlemen's Association
- Donate RES-Q-tubes to local fire departments for grain engulfment type situations
- Provide trophies at county fairs, Greenhand awards at state FFA conventions
CFC announced our 'Contract with Customers'.
This is a public statement of commitment to our patrons to best serve them.
Click here for the CFC Contract with Customers.